Only for those customers who purchased the wrong pitch or size propeller/hub and want to exchange for another pitch or size. We will exchange for a $20.00 fee for aluminum propellers from our "exchange inventory".
Call Turning Point direct to obtain a "Return Authorization Number" and upon receipt of your old prop we will ship you your desired exchange. Note: Propellers may only be exchanged if in "used" condition. Damaged props will either be returned to the sender or charged an additional fee.
1. Turning Point Propellers, Inc. warrants its propellers against blade failure due to defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser
only for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser.
2. Turning Point Propellers, Inc. warrants MasterGuard kit against failure for one year from date of purchase. Turning Point Propellers, Inc. will repair
or replace any defective propeller or hub kit at our Elk Grove Village, Illinois facility or at our option at an authorized repair center. Replacement or
repair by other than Turning Point Propellers, Inc. or an authorized repair center relieves Turning Point Propellers, Inc. from the terms of this
3. This limited warranty does not include any of the following: damages caused by misuse, striking a foreign object, corrosion, cavitation,
electro-chemical action, improper installation, or any modification or use in racing or any other competitive activity.
4. Turning Point Propellers, Inc. is not liable for consequential, incidental or indirect damages or costs caused by defects in material or workmanship.
Observation of a defect should immediately be reported to Turning Point Propellers, Inc. or an authorized repair center. Turning Point Propellers, Inc.
reserves the right to repair or replace the warranted propeller or hub with one of current production.
5. This is a limited warranty. Turning Point Propellers, Inc. makes no warranty other than contained herein. All obligations of Turning Point Propellers,
Inc. are specifically set forth herein. Turning Point Propellers, Inc. does not authorize any person or business to assume liability or contact on behalf
of Turning Point Propellers, Inc. Any actions arising out of this warranty and the sale of this product shall be governed by Illinois law and may only
be brought, heard, decided in Cook County Circuit Court, in the State of Illinois, U.S.A. or in the United States District Court for the Northern District
of Illinois. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Proof of purchase receipt must accompany any warranty claim.
Turning Point Propellers, Inc.
896 Cambridge Drive
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007